How to use our website to find a part....
Example: Looking for a Clamp for a Karcher K2 Home & Garden pressure washer.
1) Find your build number: There can be several versions of one model, each with different parts so please look for this first. Home and Garden models have a label on the base.
2) Enter the build number into the search box (including any dots, dashes or spaces) and click "Search". Alternatively, you can search by manufacturer.
3) Click on the result that best suits your model. If your model doesn't come up then please get in touch. We can source parts from all of the manufacturers shown above.
4) Many models have drawings. When you have identified the parts group just click on it and you will be able to see all the parts available for your machine.
5) Now use the drawing to find the part you require.
5) When you click on the part you are taken to the web page. Enter the quantity you require then either continue searching for parts or go to the checkout.
Unfortunately we can't diagnose faults, but we can direct you to the part you need for your machine. If your model or drawings aren't shown, then please call us on 0845 853 0217 or use our online chat facility. We don't just do Pressure Washer parts - we also hold stock of 1000's of spares for industrial cleaning equipment for many different manufacturers. We've been in business since 1966 so we know our capacitors from our clamps!